Grundfos is pleased to be able to offer accreditation for the following Certificate III in Irrigation modules.
· AHCIRG309A Interpret and apply instructions to install pumps
· AHCIRG310A Operate and maintain irrigation pumping systems
· AHCIRG410A Select and manage pumping systems for irrigation
To be eligible for this accreditation participants need to complete the below Ecademy topics.
· Basic Pump Principles
· Basic Hydraulic Principles
· Cold Water Boosting
· Shower Boosting
· Wastewater Pumping and Drainage
· Hot water Circulation
· Rainwater Reuse
· Occupation Health and Safety Basics
You must also complete an online test which can be accessed via the following link:
Once you have completed this test please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to receive accreditation for the above mentioned topics. Your records will then be passed to DMI Training to be assessed.
For more information and to apply for the accreditation please contact:
Office Phone : 07 3882 6602
Mobile Phone : 0447 826 602