The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. The Unilift CC can pump down to a water level of 3 mm above the floor by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for permanent as well as temporary installation. The Unilift CC is fitted with a non-return flap valve in the outlet in order to prevent backflow from the piping system. An adaptor ensures good connections to 3/4", 1" or 1 1/4" outlets.
The strainer is made of stainless steel, while the main pump parts, e.g. the sleeve and pump housing, are made of moulded composite materials.
The Unilift CC is designed for the pumping of the following:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.
Features and benefits
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self-venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Suitable for low suction levels
- Prevention of backflow
- Robust Design
- Thermal overload protection
Home & Garden Brochure
Find out about the full range of pumps available for use around the home and garden - water supply, pressure boosting, wastewater & drainage, hot water & water circulation.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center