SQFlex is the perfect sustainable, reliable and cost-efficient alternative to irregular, cost-intensive water supply solutions in remote locations. It provides individual solutions to water problems where conventional water supply systems fail or simply cannot reach.
The complete SQFlex pump range consists of 10 different pump sizes: 4 helical rotor pumps for medium to high heads and low to medium flows, and 6 centrifugal pumps for shallow heads and high flows. It is available in AISI 316 stainless steel for slightly aggressive water. The pump is fitted with a high efficiency motor for DC or AC voltage. This makes pump sizing and selection extremely easy.
Being designed for continuous as well as intermittent operation, the SQFlex system is especially suitable for water supply applications in remote locations, such as:
- Villages, schools, hospitals, single-family houses, etc.
- Farms – watering of cattle
- Watering applications
- Conservation areas
- Floating pump installations for pumping of water from ponds and lakes.
Features and benefits
- Dry-running protection with automatic restart prevents pump damage to the pump
- Stainless steel pump casing for long service life
- Carbon Ceramic bearings ensure high reliability
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) ensures even and high system efficiency regardless of power source
- Two way communication between the control unit and the pump eliminates the need for additional wires
- Wide voltage range 30-300 VDC and 90-240VAC makes installation and sizing especially easy.
- Renewable energy
- High efficiency
- Wide performance range
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center