The Grundfos SQ 3" submersible pumps offer a wide performance range, making it easy to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The SQ is a compact, 3" multistage centrifugal pump that can be installed in a borehole no larger than the pump itself. With their built-in electronics, SQ pumps are very easy to install and operate. They guarantee a reliable water supply at all times.
Equipped with permanent magnet motors, these flexible and compact pumps offer excellent efficiency levels and will supply pump heads up to 200 m.
If the SQ pump is connected to the Grundfos CU 301 control box, it enables the creation of a constant pressure water supply.
SQ/SQE pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Ground water supply – private housing, small waterworks, small irrigation systems
- Liquid transfer in tanks
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications – remedial pumping or sampling
- Garages and petrol stations.
Features and benefits
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-temperature protection.
Additional features of the SQE
- Variable motor speed controls (with connection to the CU 301)
- Connection to the CU 301 for two-way communication.
- High efficiency
- Compact, built-in electronics
- Constant pressure option
Home & Garden Brochure
Find out about the full range of pumps available for use around the home and garden - water supply, pressure boosting, wastewater & drainage, hot water & water circulation.
Comprehensive auditing service identifying potential for energy savings in any pumping system.
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Flexible pump Replacement assistance options ensuring an energy efficient replacement for worn out or unsuitable...
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center