The MAGNA/UPE pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with communication equipment and motors with electronic speed control based on permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator motor technology.
The MAGNA is an innovative member of the Grundfos family of high-quality circulator pumps.
With a MAGNA, you can stop worrying about complicated pump settings. Simply install the pump and leave it on the factory setting, AUTOADAPT (MAGNA only).
The MAGNA will automatically analyse the heating system, find the optimum setting and then continuously adjust its operation to changes in demand. The result is optimum comfort and minimum energy consumption. In addition, MAGNA pumps are extremely flexible and reliable, and have low noise levels, long life and no maintenance requirements. They are fitted with IR communication and can offer external control and monitoring via expansion modules.
GRUNDFOS MAGNA/UPE pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems in blocks of flats, schools, hospitals, hotels, industry, etc.
These pumps, which have stainless steel pump housings, can also be used in domestic hot-water systems. GRUNDFOS MAGNA pumps are suitable for the following:
- Systems with constant or varying flows where it is desirable to optimise the pump duty point
- Systems with varying flow-pipe temperatures
- Systems where night setback is required.
Features and benefits
- Highly efficient,with communication facilities
- AUTOADAPT control mode as default setting, suitable for most applications
- Integrated differential pressure control (proportional and constant pressure control)
- Low noise
- High starting torque
- Automatic night setback
- Motor based on permanent-magnet/compact-stator technology
- Integrated frequency converter
- Self-venting pump housing
- Stainless steel pump housing
- Twin-head versions
- Wireless remote control, R100
- Communication via GENIbus or LON.
- Low noise level
- Low energy consumption – all MAGNA pumps are energy class "A"
- External control and monitoring enabled via expansion modules.
Grundfos warms prisoners
New Zealand’s Department of Corrections required a functional, cost effective and efficient way of heating its new...
Arena Riga exclusively employs Grundfos pumps
Latvia, Riga: The capital of Latvia is famous for its cultural and art traditions, its beautiful nature and is...
Proving energy and cost benefits with CIU 300 BACnet communication modules
As a commitment to reducing greenhouse gas emissions, the British Columbia (BC) provincial government in Canada has...
Sporty pumps at SAP Arena, Mannheim
The SAP Arena, opened in September 2005 in Mannheim, is one of the most modern sport and event venues in Europe....
MLP AG: How cool computers minimise heating costs
The new administration centre of the stock market-listed financial services provider MLP AG in Wiesloch -four...
High ambitions for Moscow’s Tower 2000
The prestigious Moscow City project covers 100 hectares in Moscow’s central business district, and is due to be...
Berlin Hauptbahnhof (central station)
A superlative railway station, which forms both an architectural and logistical zenith, has been developed close to...
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Flexible pump Replacement assistance options ensuring an energy efficient replacement for worn out or unsuitable...
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center