The GT pressure tanks for cold-water applications are longlife tanks for both domestic and industrial applications. The GT tank ensures controlled pressure in your water supply. The result of this is better comfort in your installation by limiting the start / stop frequency of your pump, compensation for pressure drops and eliminating water hammer in pipework. GT tanks can be integrated in many different installations with a wide variety of pumps. Grundfos offers a large range of tank types and sizes, ensuring the best possible tank for your installation.
- Boost of city mains, break tank orboost from well > 8 metres
- Wide range of GT tanks - The GT tanks are available in sizes from 8 to 5,000 litres, suitable for vertical installation. GT tanks in sizes 24 to 80 litres are also suitable for horizontal installation.
- Approved for drinking water - The Grundfos GT tanks are approved for use with drinking water.
- Reducing start / stop frequency - The GT tanks ensure controlled pressure in the water supply and thereby limit the switching frequency of the pump incase of low water consumption or leakage loss.
- Optimise comfort - The GT tanks increases system comfort by compensating for pressure drops when a tap is opened and reduces problems with water hammer in the pipework.
- Wide range
- Approved for drinking water
- Reducing start / stop frequency
Comprehensive auditing service identifying potential for energy savings in any pumping system.
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center