Grundfos Dedicated Controls system are delivered either as complete control cabinets or as control components for local panel assembly.
Grundfos Dedicated Controls can be used with standard functionality for normal needs, but it also supports more advanced functions for wastewater transport.
Additionally Dedicated Controls is a perfect partner in any storm water installation or flood control installation.
When used with frequency converters for the pumps it can optimise energy consumption.
It can be set up for many different warning signals. This makes it possible to take care of problems before the pumps go into an alarm state.
Grundfos Dedicated Controls is designed for the transfer of wastewater away from a wastewater pit.
It can be used for network pumping stations and mains pumping stations equipped with one to six pumps.
It can also be used for commercial buildings and municipal systems.
Features and benefits
- Start/stop of wastewater pumps by means of float switches, analogue pressure sensors or ultrasonic sensors
- Alternating & group operation of up to six pumps
- Overflow measurement
- Alarms and warnings
- Advanced alarm schedule
- sFlow calculation
- Daily emptying
- Mixer or flushing valve control
- VFD support
- Energy optimisation
- Easy installation and configuration via start-up wizardAdvanced data communication, GSM/GPRS to BMS and SCADA systems
- SMS (transmit and receive) alarms and status
- PC Tool support and data logging
- Electrical overview for easy fault finding.
- State of the functions for waste water transport, storm water installation and flood control.
- Full integration to SCADA system
- Easy installation
- Simple to set up in just two minutes
- Trouble-free operation
Lower specific energy and reliable flow estimates in wastewater network
Provas, the municipal utility company in the city of Haderslev in southern Jutland, Denmark, is in charge of...
Resolving sewage system reconstruction in China
In November 2011, Grundfos provided one prefabricated pumping station for sewage system reconstruction project in...
Grundfos Pumps Solve Decades-Old Stormwater Problem In Texas
A pumping station equipped with axial-flow submersible pumps in Pasadena, Texas, USA, prevents flooding from...
Wireless data transmission keeps reliability high and costs low at Bjerringbro Wastewater Treatment Plant, Denmark
For a wastewater treatment plant, reliability is of great importance. The removal of wastewater and stormwater in...
Turnkey solutions with intelligent controls bring wastewater pumping stations up to date in Aggersund, Denmark
In Aggersund, Denmark, the local municipality decided it was time to update their 40 year old vacuum sewer system.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center