The new Grundfos CONLIFT is a professional range of compact condensate removal pumps designed for long life and silent operation. These products are used in cases where condensate cannot be drain by natural downward slope or when the condensate source is located below the local backwaterlevel.
The design of CONLIFT includes a multitude of unique, patented features what makes the product together with the selected components and design very robust and reliable, particular towards the aggressive condensate coming from condensing boilers.
All required installed material is included and the unit operate full automatic.
The comparable large effective volume secure that the unit do not start more often than required.
6m drain hose as well as the adaptors for connecting condensate source drain pipe and discharge hose make the installation quick and easy. The smart balance system and the rotatable motor/pump unit enable to adjust to any specific installation situation.
The range consists of 3 tailored versions and all versions are operated by a maintenance-free motor incl. thermal overload protection.
CONLIFT1, the basic version, include a wired alarm contact what can be used to activate an external alarm device or to switch-off the condensate source in case of high water level inside the unit.
CONLIFT 2, the advanced version, comes with the same functionality but include an integrated alarm device what gives an acoustic signal in case of high water level and start the motor additionally to continue drain of condensate.
CONLIFT2 pH+ comes with the functionality of CONLIFT2 plus a flexible neutralisation unit for particular aggressive condensate from oil condensing or bigger gas boilers to protect the buildings and sewer piping system.
Thanks to the modular system, CONLIFT1 and CONLIFT2 can be upgraded with alarm PCB and/or neutralisation unit retrofit in case changed conditions should require this.
Typical application are for condensate from condensing boilers, chimneys, air-condition, dehumidifiers and refrigerators.
Features and Benefits
- Very silent and reliable operation
- Maintenance free motor incl. thermal protection
- High effective volume reduce number of starts
- Up to four inlet connection
- All installation material included
- Suitable for pH level > 2,5 w/o extra neutralisation
- IP24 splash guard
- Manual test button to check operation
- Highly reliable encapsulated float switch system
- Smart inlet system with sedimentation and evaporation stop
- Special shaft lip sealing protect bearing from moisture
- Mounted non-return valve with bayonet lock for quick release
- Upgrade possibility
- Neutralisation unit with pH tester to monitor neutralisation capacity
- Basic and advanced versions
- Alarm contact and/or device included
- Suitable for aggressive condensate with PH level > 2,5
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center