ALPHA2 is the latest and most innovative member of the Grundfos family of high-quality circulators.
With ALPHA2, you can stop worrying about complicated pump settings. Simply install the pump and leave it on the factory setting, AUTOADAPT. ALPHA2 will automatically analyse the heating system, find the optimum setting and continue to adjust its operation to changes in demand.
The GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 is designed for circulating liquids in heating systems. Pumps with stainless steel pump housings can also be used in domestic hot-water systems.
The GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 is suitable for:
- Systems with constant or varying flows where it is desirable to optimise the pump duty point
- Systems with a varying flow-pipe temperatures
- Systems where night setback is required.
Features and benefits
- Compact design, with control box well integrated into the pump head
- AUTOADAPT control mode as the default setting, suitable for most applications
- Integrated differential pressure control (proportional and constant pressure control)
- Display showing actual power consumption (P1) in Watts
- Low noise
- High starting torque
- Automatic night setback
- Motor based on permanent-magnet/compact-stator technology
- Integrated frequency converter
- Self-venting pump housing.
- Robust design
- Quiet operation
Home and Garden Brochure
Find out about the full range of pumps available for use around the home and garden - water supply, pressure boosting, wastewater & drainage, hot water & water circulation.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center