What is ENERGY CHECK?
Energy check is a simple inspection of you pump installation, whereby we calculate potential savings and make suggestions for high performing, energy efficient solutions. A report is included with every Energy Check detailing your current pump installation, operation costs and how you can improve it to realise the savings.
What do we provide?
- We check for work or failing parts
- We check to see if the pump has been installed correctly
- An analysis to see how much CO2 you could be saving
- Potential energy savings when compared to using high efficient Grundfos pumps and controls
- The service and maintanence needs to keep your pump running for as long as possible
- A written report detailing your current pump installation along with recommendations for further improvement
- Total customer satisfaction - peach of mind
Fast and easy in three simple steps:
How can ENERGY CHECK benefit you?
The Energy Check provides you with a better understanding of
your pump installation and the potential savings that can be made.
Did you know that 85% of the pump life-cycle cost is related to
the daily operation of the pump?
Any installation with old, oversized, inefficient or unsuitable
pumps is likely to hide this kind of savings – and the Energy
Check helps you discover the potential.
• Typically 30-50 % reductions in energy costs
• Short pay-back time (1-5 years)
• Reduced risk related to increasing energy prices
• Reduced operating and maintenance costs
• Reliable operation
• Low failure rates
• Reduced down-time
• Reduced repair costs
• Typically 30% reduction of CO2 emissions
• Improve your business’ green image
• Compliance with energy regulation
If you are after more information, please contact our Energy Check Co-ordinator, David, on: (03) 9550 0140