We are looking for someone with a 'can-do' attitude and strong customer service approach to join our Grundfos family in the Albany, Auckland office.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing market share in the building services sector by providing professional technical presentations and market leading sales service to the key stakeholders, promoting the competitive advantage of Grundfos products and services. Directly influence the sales growth of building services products.
- Global values driven organisation
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Reach for the Stars Program to motivate and generously reward our sales staff
- Non-commission-based role rewarding staff via an annual bonus for overall performance
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Provide a high level of connectivity with Consultants and Contractors to deliver market leading customer service
- Build a strong product footprint in building services projects specifications through professional presentations and training to all relevant stakeholders
- Identify the key stakeholders in the sector that are key influencers e.g. Consulting Engineers, Building Developers, Property Managers, Commercial Plumbing Contractors and Pump Resellers
- Utilize Sale Excellence and SAP CRM to manage opportunities and sales growth
- Be abreast of up to date market intelligence and competitor activity and offerings
- Provide quarterly business reports and technical support when required
- Building services, plumbing knowledge and experience, water supply, hot water, drainage and waste water applications
- Technical presentation skills
- Pump or similar industry experience also desirable but not mandatory
- Market segment knowledge is a plus
- Experience in developing new customers and successfully exploring business opportunities
- Well developed time management and planning skills
- Can set priorities, implement strategies and achieve objectives
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Driven to deliver outstanding results
- A desire to learn and pursue personal growth
- Customer centric and accountability
- Enjoys providing solutions for technical applications
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.